Enrolling a child in a school that offers world-class education is every parent’s dream. As soon as a child becomes 2 years old, parents start worrying about their ward’s admission. The first thing that parents need to decide is which school will be the best for their child in terms of education and extra-curricular activities. Gurgaon school fees is a little higher than the schools in other locations, but the former offers international teaching standards. If you too are planning to enroll your kid in a preschool or in a nursery school, here are some tips that can help you get started
- Start your planning soon: Most parents make the mistake of planning for their ward’s admission when the child turns 2 and half years old. By the time you start planning, the nursery school admissions get over. This means that you will not be able to send your child to the school for that particular year and will have to wait for the next set of admissions to start. Be very careful with the dates!
- Refer to the list of top schools: Before making the final choice, it is important to know about all the options available. Refer to the newspapers, internet and of course, trust the word-of-mouth recommendations. Make sure you consider factors like teaching aids used, importance of curricular activities, teacher-student ratio, distance of the school from your home and daycare facilities, just to name a few.
- Consider the acceptance age: Different schools accept kids at different ages. It is a possibility that your child might not be eligible for one school but, at the same time he/she might be eligible for another school. By not keeping a note of these details, you might miss out on some dates.
- Get ready for the Q&A round: Apart from testing the child”s intelligence, schools also interview the parents. You must be well-prepared for the Q&A round and must be answer all the questions confidently. Remember, there is no space for fumbling!
- Give a hint to your child of what will happen: A child needs to understand where he/she will be going and what he/she has to do there. Many children get scared on seeing so many strangers around him/her and might goof up their interview. Let the child know well in advance that you would be taking him/her to a pre-nursery school where he/she would be studying in future. Once the child’s concepts are clear, he/she will certainty perform extraordinarily in the interview.
- Dress up your child and yourself smartly: Last but not the least, do not forget to smartly dress up your kid and yourself. This will boost your child’s and your confidence level.
Use the above mentioned tips, crack the interview and enroll your child in the best school